Stopping for the
night at a rest stop just before Brandon Mississippi. Today was
a pretty good day, I got up and said goodbye to Jeremy just before he left for work. I was able to hug him
before he left, and that made me happy. After he left, I stayed up and got on the internet, and was looking at
Facebook and stuff until the boys got up. I had coffee while they had breakfast with Jessie,
then the she dressed the boys and they went outside to play. I told Jeremy the night before that I was going to give him a copy of all my movies (digital movies), and I proceeded to try to get them on one
of my little hard drives, but it didn't work out. Something happened with the hard drive and it
wouldn't work at all, so I decided that I would work on it later, and send it to him. I packed up and went to say goodbye to Jessie, and that's when she reminded
me that I bought the 45-70 rifle from Jeremy. That's when I remembered that I needed to have a transfer of ownership
document too, and me and Jesse proceeded to print it and get it filled out. After all that, I finally left and drove the next 10 hours towards Nancy's place. At 11pm tonight I stopped at the rest stop, I
was going to try to make it to Jeff's tonight to stay the night there, but because I'm
leaving so early it doesn't really make a lot of sense to go there just to
leave in the early morning hours. I decided that I can just sleep here and then go, I'll see the boy's and Jayden when I
come back in through here in a couple of weeks. Anyway that's the day I'll try to do this again tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment