We sat around the house for a bit, and I pack up my bags so I could leave later on in the afternoon. I got everything packed up and ready to go, and that was about 12:30 pm when Jessie passed through the house and informed me that her mom and dad who lived across the street was having a cookout around 2 pm, and they wanted me to go. I was planning on leaving today, but told here I would like that, and proceeded to take a shower in the big bathroom now that I realized she wasn't going to be here. After getting cleaned up, I played with the boys until Jeremy said it was nap time for them, and so I went to Tractor Supply to find some heavy equipment toys for the boys. They love tractors and back hoes, and bulldozers...so that's what I got them. Yesterday I drove over one of the boys toys that was in the yard, so I wanted to at least replace it. I got a skid-loader, and front-end-loader, and a John Deere Tractor. The kids love them, and I felt better about running over there toy. While at the Tractor Supply Co. I also looked at some hardware to make a computer stand for my truck. The computer stand that fits my truck is $338 dollars, and I really don't want to spend that much, and I was going to get the stuff to do a DIY one, but after inspecting the mounting of the seat (where it would attach,) I decided to wait a little bit before I get started. Anyway, when I got back, I went over for the cookout, ate some chicken and drank some Full Throttle drink. We all talked a little bit on the porch, then right before it started to rain like hell, me and Jeremy ran back to his house. It was a good day. When Jessie got back, we all played with the boys, talked and watch the women soccer team beat Japan....great game. Now there all in bed, and I'm getting ready to go so I can get up and get on the road in the morning when Jeremy leaves for work. Next stop....I don't know yet. North from here, but undecided where to next. I'll try to post again soon.