After that, he finished filling his truck up and drove off, I waved and he left. I proceeded to get a water, then left to find a McDonalds so I could get something on my stomach with the pills I just took. After getting a coffee and a sausage biscuit. The girls that were working were not busy, but not really attentive of helping me either. I try not to ever say anything cuz I don't want to make problems, and there are plenty of people who will say something if something needs to be said.
Went to Walmart next and bought a set of seat covers for my truck, but the ones I got were cheap and crappy. I could tell they would cause more problems for me that help. They were too thin, and also had this black foam that I know from experience that it would breakdown over time and the fine particles would just stain the cloth seats underneath. They were only $37, so I guess to get what I want I'm going to have to pay to get the durable one like Car heart.
Got on the road, and drove up Interstate 95, getting as far as Lumberton, NC. I stopped to get my trucks oil changed (down to 9% life left according to the truck computer.) I waited in the waiting room for the truck to get done, writing all this.



After the oil change, I got back onto the road and traveled north up to where I decided to stay for the night, a truck stop called Hi Lee Travel Center. It was the biggest one around that found, so I drove to it. What I didn't realize was, to get here I had to drive over a mountain to get to it, and that was AWESOME! Switchbacks, and steep hills. Only regret was it was dark out when I did it, so I think I'm going to go back and do it again this morning, just because I can...LOL
Well, I will do another one tonight, even thought I already did one for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment